CREATIVE ACCOUNT executive
Please note: (1) prior account experience in an advertising agency or other creative setting is required, and (2) application instructions are found at the end of this posting.
Role Overview. The Creative Account Executive stewards the delivery of all creative products in accordance with the agreed upon creative strategy. The Creative Account Executive is equal parts project manager and relationship manager, balancing the client’s desires with the creative team’s choices that are best suited to deliver a successful Major Donor Event.
- As a member of the Client Service Team, maintains the primary relationship with the client. Proactively drives pre-event preparation and communication with the client, anticipating client needs, and instilling confidence and trust.
- As a member of the Client Service Team, delivers products and services on-time and with excellence to ensure a successful Major Donor Event and an exceptional client experience. Collaborates with the Senior Consultant, the Client Service Manager, and other team members and vendors to deliver a unified, seamless experience.
- Stewards the execution of the creative strategy for a client's Major Donor Event. Initiates, coordinates, and stewards the execution of creative materials (print, video, scripts, etc.) in a manner consistent with the agreed upon creative strategy from the beginning of the client relationship to the post-event debrief. Provides insight and counsel to the client regarding creative choices.
- Ensures the on-time delivery of all creative material to the MDE. Attends the MDE onsite rehearsal, addressing questions regarding creative materials, and coordinating appropriate last-minute changes to creative materials.
Schedule/Travel. Mondays through Fridays from 9:00am to 5:30pm for non-travel days. Major Donor Events require travel and work from Wednesday to Sunday. In addition, travel is required for client meetings, site visits, etc. Required travel will be approximately 25% and may be up to 50% during the spring season.
- 5+ years of Account Management or similar experience in an advertising agency or creative setting
- Excellent verbal/written communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Advanced experience in using email/calendaring, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong competencies in conceptual thinking, written communication, interpersonal skills, teamwork, and problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Compensation and Benefits. Compensation will be based on experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including health insurance, IRA matching contributions, and paid vacation/sick time.
Application. To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Please review our website and provide a response (no more than 500 words) to the following question:
Why would you love to work for the Westfall Group? (You may include this response in your cover letter.)