Client Service Specialist / Administrative Assistant
Please note: Application instructions are found at the end of this posting.
Role Overview. The Client Service Specialist (CSS) provides a broad range of administrative support to the Client Service Team (consisting of a Senior Consultant, Client Service Manager and Creative Account Executive) in the delivery of a Major Donor Event (MDE).
- Supports the Client Service Team in maintaining the primary relationship with the client. Supports a strong long-lasting relationship with clients based on a high degree of integrity and professionalism. Provides clear communication to the client, anticipating client needs, and instilling confidence and trust.
- As a member of the Client Service Team, delivers products and services on-time and with excellence to ensure a successful MDE and an exceptional client experience. Collaborates with the Client Service Team and other team members and vendors to deliver a unified, seamless experience. Assists in any Client Service Team activity as necessary to ensure a successful MDE and an exceptional client experience.
- Provides administrative support for MDEs. Prepares materials and reports for clients. Manages registrations, rooming lists, and guest letters for MDEs. Prepares materials for welcome bags and pillow gifts. Manages flow of documentation among the client, presenters, and vendors. Manages post-event websites for clients.
- Provides administrative support to the Client Service Teams. Organizes and schedules client meetings and internal meetings for client service team. Makes travel arrangements and prepares conference rooms for meetings.
Schedule/Travel. Mondays through Fridays from 9:00am to 5:30pm. Limited travel required.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience in using email/calendaring, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong competencies in follow through, versatility, planning & organizing, and teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Compensation and Benefits. Compensation will be based on experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including health insurance, 401-K, and paid vacation/sick time.
Application. To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Please review our website and provide a response (no more than 500 words) to the following question:
Why would you love to work for Westfall Gold? (You may include this response in your cover letter.)