CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER (EVENT MANAGER)
Role Overview. The primary responsibility of the Client Service Manager is to oversee all event-related aspects of Major Donor Events for non-profit organizations. The CSM will (1) project manage all aspects of event and hotel logistics for Major Donor Events ensuring a successful event for the client, (2) deliver an exceptional customer experience, and (3) collaborate with the Senior Consultant, the Creative Account Manager, and other team members and vendors to deliver a unified, seamless experience.
- Project manages all aspects of event and hotel logistics for Major Donor Events ensuring a successful event for the client. This includes over 200 details/logistics over a 10-12 month pre-event period. Acts as the hotel liaison from contracting to event execution. Typically manages a portfolio of 8 to 12 clients at a time.
- Delivers an exceptional customer experience by leading client calls and proactively addressing issues.
- Collaborates with team members and vendors to deliver a unified, seamless experience.
- Completes other activities as necessary to ultimately deliver a successful Major Donor Event and an exceptional customer experience.
Schedule/Travel. Mondays through Fridays from 9:00am to 5:30pm for non-travel days. Major Donor Events require travel and work from Wednesday to Sunday. In addition, travel is required for client meetings, site visits, etc. Required travel will be approximately 25% and may be up to 50% during the spring season.
- 5+ years of Client Service Management, Account Management or other relevant experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Advanced experience in using Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and project management software.
- Strong competencies in customer focus, planning and organizing, teamwork, interpersonal skills, decision making
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Compensation and Benefits. Compensation will be based on experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including health insurance, IRA matching contributions, and paid vacation/sick time.
Application. To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Please review our website and provide a response (no more than 500 words) to the following question:
Why would you love to work for the Westfall Group? (You may include this response in your cover letter.)