Executive Assistant to the CEO
Role Overview. The primary responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to help the President/CEO be more effective as the leader of the company. Among other roles, our CEO drives the company’s business development and maintains a heavy travel schedule. The CEO’s Executive Assistant (1) represents the CEO to internal and external stakeholders, (2) manages the CEO’s schedule, (3) drives supporting activities for the sales process, and (4) provides administrative support for the CEO’s office and the company.
- Effectively represents the CEO to the company’s internal and external stakeholders, developing strong working relationships with all levels from front line staff to presidents of the largest non-profit organizations.
- Manages the CEO’s extremely active calendar and travel schedule.
- Drives supporting activities for the sales process, including preparing presentations, completing form agreements, updating the sales pipeline/CRM, and ensuring forward progress on sales opportunities.
- Provides general administrative support for the CEO’s office and the company.
Schedule/Travel. Mondays through Fridays from 8:30am to 5:30pm. Available to provide afterhours support from time-to-time. Occasional travel.
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant or similar experience, preferably in a professional services or consulting services environment
- Advanced experience in using email/calendaring, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with CRM systems such as Salesforce or Insightly
- Strong competencies in planning and organizing, communication, self-management, interpersonal skills, and flexibility
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Compensation and Benefits. Compensation will be based on experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including health insurance, IRA matching contributions, and paid vacation/sick time.
Application. To apply, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Please review our website and provide a response (no more than 500 words) to the following question:
Why would you love to work for the Westfall Group? (You may include this response in your cover letter.)